What kid doesn't love to SMOOSH AND SPLAT?!?!?
Here is a super simple slime recipe that you could use at home!
What You Need:
4 ounce (120 ml) glue (e.g., Elmer's white glue)
jar or measuring cup
food coloring (optional)
1. Pour the glue into the jar. If you have a big bottle of glue, you want 4 oz or 1/2 cup of glue.
2. Fill the empty glue bottle with water and stir it into the glue (or add 1/2 cup of water).
3. If desired, add food coloring. Otherwise, the slime will be an opaque white.
4. In a separate, mix one cup (240 ml) of water into the bowl and add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of borax powder.
5. Slowly stir the glue mixture into the bowl of borax solution.
6. Place the slime that forms into your hands and knead until it feels dry. (Don't worry about the excess water remaining in the bowl.)
The more the slime is played with, the firmer and less sticky it will become.
7. Store your slime in a zip-lock bag in the fridge (otherwise it will develop mold).